Contact Adult Services | Westminster City Council - adult contact email


Contact Care and Support for Adults | Newcastle City Council adult contact email

Contact the Police on 999 if you think someone may be at immediate risk of harm. If you're not sure what abuse is, we have more information about what might.

Contact adult social care to access care and support or to request an assessment . Alternatively, you can email [email protected] or.

How to contact the Adults' CarePoint team for help or advice. Use our online enquiry form; Email: [email protected]; Phone.

Contact them to: find out about care and support for adults and carers in needs be referred into a service report abuse or neglect Email: [email protected]

If you have the email address of your social care practitioner or allocated team, you will need an Egress Switch Secure Email account to contact them.